You know how sometimes you finish a ride and you have to wonder what you were thinking when you signed up? Most of the story of the Last Chance begins at the finish. It is a great feeling to finish a randonnee and the Last Chance is no exception.
A Dozen Last Chance Reasons Why
- Last Chance is the best value in Randonneuring.
- Easy access to and from the Denver airport.
- Almost no traffic, especially at night.
- No need to worry about the scenery, you can leave your camera in your drop bag.
- You get to pedal up and down 280 miles of rollers.
- You might get to meet John Lee's welsh corgi.
- Riding bike in September is fun.
- To meet new people or see old friends who like to ride bike too.
- Riding in the drops that long makes good posture a useless detail.
- If you ride it enough times, sooner or later there will be a tail wind.
- Your front tire needs more study.
- You might get to trade jerseys with someone from a really cool place like Brazil or Seattle.